Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Nuevo Año- New Year 2009

For the past year I had waist a lot of time not only with family and friends, but also in general, i did not accomplish anything, and at the same time I'm not getting any younger. I might be still in my 20's, but still I had waist my time. I believe, that not only been a person that some minors would look up to is hard, but also have a sharp image is hard, I have to check every move and every step I do since I just think that people have to like so that way I don't have to explain myself.

New Thing I need to improve.
Help Around the house - this will help other people around the house to be here for more time.
Organize
Clean room in the morning
eat breakfast
lose some weight.

Let see at the end of the year if i have accomplish any of this.

No comments: